Happy Sunday guys. Anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows, I love making lists. I made a post about my goals earlier this month but this is different. It’s a 2017 Christmas bucket list. Furthermore, my bucket list much less serious than my goals posts, as it’s more of a wish list of things that I want to do. I wanted to share something fun with you guys, maybe something you’d want to try yourself this holiday season.
So without further to do.
My 2017 Christmas Bucket List
- Decorate my room/a place for Christmas
- Write my Christmas cards
- Take part in a secret Santa gift exchange
- DIY a Christmas gift for a friend
- Do a Christmas-themed (cosplay) photoshoot
- Bake cookies/cupcakes for Christmas
- Marathon all my favourite Christmas cartoon specials
- Visit at least one Christmas market
- Make my big goals post for 2018
- Do some holiday makeup looks
- Attend a lot of Christmas events
- Drink lots of hot chocolate, especially with mini marshmallows
- Make a Christmas wish list
- Create a big holiday crochet project
- Attend one event wearing a Santa hat
- Watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Play board games with friends
- Wear reindeer ears with my boyfriend
- Drink a holiday-themed drink (shakes, lattes, etc)
- Buy a holiday mug
I will be keeping you updated throughout the month on my progress. If you have a Blogmas post or your own Christmas bucket list, let me know in the comment section below.