During my down time, I have been reading more blog post than ever. I love this, as it helps me with my own writing. I able to enjoy the experiences of people from around the world. I’ve learned so much from just reading two or three blog posts a day, so I figured why not share the love. Here are 20 interesting blog posts that I’ve found for a good weekend read.
This time around, I mostly chose blogs that really made me think. But I also put in some reviews of products that I want to try myself. So I hope that these blog posts will inspire you or you’ll find a new blogger to follow.
20 Interesting Blog Posts
- Why I Think Instagram Is A Waste Of Time
- 5 Blogging Joys
- Taking Time Out After A Bad Day
- Taking Care of You
- Travel Post: Fort Myers, Florida
- Spring Makeup Must Haves
- My Top 3 Games for 2017: Par 2
- Life As An Introvert In An Extroverted World
- How To Improve Your Blog Photos
- How To Boot Productivity When Working From Home
- Four Life Lessons I’ve Learnt In The First Four Months Of This Year
- Confession: I’m Not Fascinated By French Style
- The Joker And His Hair (Well Lack Of)
- Staying Hydrated At Home
- Taking The Pressure Out Of Blogging
- Preparing for The Summer Heat
- Focusing On The Little Things
- Spring Clean Your Mind
- Why I’m Not A Niche Blogger
- DIY Green Tea Face Scrub For Sensitive Skin
If you saw any posts that tickle your face, definitely give them a read. Even better, why not share your favorites with friends and family and add a comment. You can tell them that I sent you.
Also if you’re a blogger yourself, why not share your latest post in the comments down below, I’d love to read them!