Happy first blog post of 2017 guys! We have now entered a new year, so you know there’s going to be resolutions. Personally, I have stopped with the resolutions because they were more wishful thinking on my part. Instead I decided to set goals for myself, which have made me much more productive. So if you’re interested in what my 2017 goals are, read more below.
My 2017 Goals
So I really wanted to start-up my blogging game in 2016, and I wanted to push full steam ahead in 2017 and become even better. I also want to interact with other bloggers.
- 5 posts per week
- 4,000 page views per month
- At least 1 interview on blog per month
- At least 1 review on blog per month
- At least 1 giveaway
- Take more of my own photos for blog
My social media goals usually go hand in with my blogging goals. But I always like to separate them since social media is its own monster to tackle. So just want to double my social media numbers in 2017 and be able to reach more people. Definitely want to engage a lot more on these accounts. So this is by posting more regularly and more chats.
- 2,000 followers on Instagram
- 2,000 followers on Twitter
- 2,000 followers on Facebook
- 200 followers on BlogLovin
- 200 followers on Pinterest
Fitness & Health
I really want to continue along the line of fitness and health this year. Overall I just want to be healthy.
- Develop better eating habits (three meals a day, healthier options)
- Go to the gym at least once a week
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
This is more in terms of what I hope to accomplish. Since revolves around me, I figured why not just put it in this section
- Start my first Etsy shop
- Do at least one cosplay a month
- Start bullet journaling
- Go out of my comfort zone in fashion
- No more toxic people in my life
- Wakeup by 7:00AM
- Read 30 books
- Take some classes
- Practicing self-love