On the 13th day of Blogmas, I brought to you: Cute and Easy Christmas DIY Decor. At our home, my mom has been in full Christmas decorating blast. Aside from the regular decorating of the door frames, she added new decorations. This includes a festive wall hanging, ceiling garland and redoing our veranda. Honest, she’s on a roll now in the DIY department as well. And cost her just about nothing to it. So I figured, why not share some ideas to make your home more festive on a budget. So check out these cute and simple Christmas DIY decor.
Cute and Simple Christmas DIY Decor
- Disney Princes-Inspired Ornaments
- Christmas Art: Merry & Burlap
- Mason Jar Snow Globes and Terrariums
- No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft
- Paw Print Salt Dough Ornaments
- Wine Bottles Christmas Display
- Pinecone Christmas Trees
- Scrap Wood Stocking Hanger
If you liked these ideas, definitely give their creator some loves. And le me know your favorites down in the comment section below. If you liked this post, you might just love my cookie post.